Welcome to our Pack!
The first thing you will do once you are part of a den is earn your Bobcat Badge. I earned mine when I was a Wolf scout, but my brother earned his when he was a Webelos. Everybody has to earn their Bobcat!
To get the Bobcat Badge, you need to-
1. Learn and give the Cub Scout Promise
I (name), promise
To do my best
To do my duty to God
And my country
To help other people, and
To obey the Law of the Pack
2. Say the Law of the Pack and tell what it means
The Cub Scout follows Akela
The Cub Scout helps the pack go
The pack helps the Cub Scout grow
The Cub Scout gives goodwill.
3. Tell what "Webelos" means
We'll Be Loyal Scouts
4. Give the Cub Scout sign and handshake. Tell what they mean
5. Give the Cub Scout Motto and Salute and tell what they mean
6. Complete the Child Abuse Exercise in the "Parent Guide" of your handbook.
|This is not an official website of the Boy Scouts of America and is not endorsed or operated by the BSA. E-Mail the Webmaster|