Welcome: Den 3 welcomes 2 new
Scouts, Scott and Mark, and Joel, our new den
1) The Huber's will be leaving Pack 18 and SMM sometime in April - now old news. But they have been great assets to both Pack 18 and Troop 18.
2) Den meetings are held the two Thursdays when there isn't a committee or Pack meeting conflict. The next den meeting will be held at The Kawamoto's, Thursday, 3/30 at 6:45pm. A new schedule will be discussed during the meeting due to the Hubers departure and re-scheduling of committee meetings.
3) Den 3 will coordinate this year's Bike Rodeo. We will also try to obtain assitance from other Wolf dens. The event is tentatively scheduled for mid-July at SMM.
4) Parents, if you didn't turn in forms for resident or day camp, please bring the form(s) and check payable to Pack 18 to this Thursday's den meeting.
5) All parents are welcome to attend committee/den leader meetings. See the 3/18 Pack Meeting newsletter for info.
|This is not an official website of the Boy Scouts of America and is not endorsed or operated by the BSA. E-Mail the Webmaster|